Friday, September 19, 2014

September 15-18, 2014

This is a super busy week, yet the kids were so on fire to finish one, two and even three projects in a day. On Monday, they did an awesome job singing two Indonesian songs together with the students in Pre-K4 at the assembly. Bagus sekali! On Wednesday, we had special guests visiting our class. Early in the morning, we had Ms. Natasha coming to show  us how to bath a baby. Then, right after recess, Ms. Amberley and Tia came to our class so we can know more about their family. Tonight, I am looking forward to see all of you at PRIS Carnival. In between those days, the kids had fun finishing some projects in our last week of family unit.

Selamat pagi, selamat pagi...


Daddy should have a pair of shorts.
Mommy would love to have these red high heels.

We love rolling balls and snakes out of clay.

Here is my clay man.

I am really good at cutting.
Let's help this family find their way home.

 We are tracing their way home.

I am ready to help you setting up the table, Mom.

Baby loves bubble bath.

Baby Anna is ready to go to school.

I have four people in my family.

Look!

No comments:

Post a Comment