Sunday, August 24, 2014

Wednesday, August 20, 2014


It was so great to start our first day of school. The kids started school with many different feelings. Some of them were quite anxious to say goodbye to mums, but some were so confident and ready to rock Pre-K 3 class. I couldn't thank the kids enough for nicely taking turns crying so I could comfort them one by one instead of doing it as a choir. It was not a smooth day, but the most important thing was we got to know each other and met a lot of new friends, not only in our class, but also the other 25 kids in Pre-K 4 and K-1 classes.








I know that letter D is the first letter in 'Dad'

What should we cook for Ms. Liest's breakfast?

Cookies, anyone?

I have washed my hands three times.

Hello!

Going up, going down, going...

Sliding is so fun.

Taking a short break.

1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful pictures, thank you for giving an insight to your class!

    ReplyDelete